Pensions & Retirement Planning
Pensions are one of the most tax efficient ways of providing income for retirement.
For most people, planning for retirement isn’t a priority. However, the more you save now, the more likely it is that you’ll have the money you need to enjoy your retirement.
- Do you need help with setting up a pension?
- Do you have a pension that has not been reviewed recently?
- Do you know how your pension is performing?
- Would you like to improve your tax efficiency?
- Are you close to retirement age and need to look at the income options?
If you have answered yes to any of the following questions we can help.
Individual pensions are for people who:
- Can’t or don’t pay into a company pension scheme
- are self-employed
- are not working but would like to pay into a pension
An individual pension belongs to you and offers flexibility when your circumstances change. On retirement, this fund can be used to give you a regular income. You can also take tax-free cash if you want to, normally up to 25% of the fund.
Company pension schemes
- A Group Personal Pension scheme is a collection of personal pension plans provided by the company for the employees. We can help you through pensions reform and the decisions you have to make.
Our team at First For Finance will compare pensions on charges, investment facilities, fund choices and performance in order to create personalised recommendation that is tailored to your needs.
Call us now on 02890 642 000